Re: awe.js released with a demo of AR working in a standard web browser

Hi Rob,

Happy New Year 2014 to you and to all those on the W3C AR Community
Group and AR Standards Community mailing lists!

This library is a great "gift" to the community and to all those who
they serve who in the future will be able to experience AR in a standard
web browser.

Do you think it would be possible to add a page on the CG site and/or
Github and propose a nomenclature for naming the experiences created
using this library?

Then it would be nice for implementers who use the naming convention to
directly add the URL to their assets (or for someone to curate that
list). This would benefit the early implementers who want to be
discovered as well as the test/user community.

The scenario I'm thinking is that when a user visits the page (catalog)
with their standard web browser, they will look for a venue or
geospatial coordinates to see if there are any experiences and then, if
available, click on the link to open the AR experience.

thoughts?

Christine

Spime Wrangler
cperey@perey.com
@cperey
Skype Christine_Perey
Swiss mobile +41 (0) 79 436 6869
VoIP from anywhere +1 (617) 848-8159
blog http://www.spimewrangler.com
NOTE Temporary phone number Jan 7-23 2014: +1 (908) 723 5226