Re: HTML5 augmented reality demo

Hi Jonathan,

that looks really interesting and the demo videos definitely show some
good examples.  It looks like this is a custom implementation of webkit,
so not strictly based on web standards.  I think this fits in a category
with Argon, Architect, Junaio, etc.  So I think I'll add a category to
the CG site that lists these types of hybrid examples.

Thanks for sharing the links.  If you find a presentation on this
project that's completely translated into english please let me know.

roBman