Re: HTML5 augmented reality demo

Hi Dom,

absolutely!  In fact your demo was one of the first links I added to the
"Demos and Projects" page (see "Location based AR").
http://www.w3.org/community/ar/demos-and-projects/

Love to see any other examples you come up with and hope you're having
fun at MWC.

BTW: I've been meaning to tell you that you have the best email address
in the whole w3c.org domain 8)

roBman