  From: Christine Perey
  To: roBman@mob-labs.com
  Cc: public-declarative3d@w3.org ; discussion@arstandards.org ; W3C AR Community Group
  Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 8:45 AM
  Subject: Re: [AR Standards Discussion] ARML Standards Working Group being formed through OGC (available for comment)

  Hi,

  This integrative work is precisely one of the purposes of the AR standards community.

  But, it only works when/to the extent that people want it to.

  Gentle reminder that the next meeting is Oct 24-25 in Basel.

  The OGC ARML activity will be topic of a presentation and discussion, but the other groups which Rob mentions (W3C DAP, W3C Web RTC, W3C Audio WG) are not on the agenda...

Christine

Spime Wrangler

cperey@perey.com
mobile +41 79 436 6869