Re: [W3C AR CG] @hollobit about: Re-using the POI's wiki

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ya knygar <knygar@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 2:43 PM
Subject: Re: [W3C AR CG] @hollobit about: Re-using the POI's wiki
To: internal-ar@w3.org

> I think it's good for the general discussion to stay open and public
> where possible.
Sure, what i mean is - organizational work like a Chairs work such as
organizational planning etc.

As for this "[W3C AR CG] @hollobit about: Re-using the POI's wiki" topic

- it stared a few messages ago - in my talk with Jonathan Jeon
about his and POIWG's http://www.w3.org/2010/POI/wiki/AR_Landscape/Draft work
To be merged with AR CG's

I'd be glad to re-post all the conversation here if You wish and
Jonathan Jeon would agree on it.

> But if we could do them in bite sized chunks with only
> one or two issues per email that would be more productive.

+1 let's do it better by " per-topic per-email " ?