Re: [AR Standards Discussion] Getting started with the W3C AR Community Group

A strong +1 to getting to the point where people can just focus on D

I am also a big fan of the Web Based AR running "within" a browser.
This doesn't stop native apps benefiting from the standards like that
from the POI WG and DEC3D...but to me it's the "within" a browser that's
most interesting.  Especially from a distribution/market size point of
view.

That's what I'd like to see the ARCG focus on.

The rest of the standards discussions seem to clearly belong in a cross
SDO group like ARStandards.org.

roBman