Concurrent Engineering, Co-Design, & Viewpoints...

From: Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2019 14:41:28 +0700
To: public-appsdesignlab@w3.org
Dear public-appsdesignlab@w3.org,

As it concerned with "co-design"...:

arXiv:cs/0611152 <https://arxiv.org/abs/cs/0611152>  [pdf
<https://arxiv.org/pdf/cs/0611152>]

cs.HC

Viewpoints in co-design: a field study in concurrent engineering

Authors: Françoise Détienne
<https://arxiv.org/search/?searchtype=author&query=D%C3%A9tienne%2C+F>,
Géraldine
Martin <https://arxiv.org/search/?searchtype=author&query=Martin%2C+G>,Elisabeth
Lavigne <https://arxiv.org/search/?searchtype=author&query=Lavigne%2C+E>

Abstract: We present a field study aimed at analysing the use of viewpoints
in co-design meetings. A viewpoint is a representation characterised by a
certain combination of constraints. Three types of viewpoints are
distinguished: prescribed viewpoint, discipline-specific viewpoint and
integrated viewpoint. The contribution of our work consists in
characterising the viewpoints of various stakeholders involved in co-design
("design office" disciplines, and production and maintenance disciplines),
the dynamics of viewpoints confrontation and the cooperative modes that
enable these different viewpoints to be integrated.

Regard,
Guntur Wiseno Putra