Re: Access Control for Cross-site Requests WD Published

Hi Anne,
Can you please change 'example.com' to 'server-a.com' and
'hello-world.invalid' to 'server-b.com' throughout the spec. I think
that would make the spec a tad easier to follow.

Also, minor mistake in one of the examples (.com.com):
client.open("GET", "http://example.com.com/hello")

Kind regards,
Marcos

--