Re: Proposal for ... POST when dealing with large numbers of URIs

On Fri, 08 Feb 2008 23:30:46 +0100, Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc> wrote:
> Second, I don't think we should automatically be "fixing up" the
> directory uri by prepending and/or appending slashes if they aren't
> there. In all other cases we opt to fail if the required syntax is
> wrong, which seems like the safer thing when it comes to security. I
> think we should apply the same rule here.

The current specification does not prepend a slash. It requires the URI to
match the abs_path production from RFC 2616. It does append a slash for
comparison purposes. I explained this in the other e-mail.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>