Re: <?access-control?> processing

On Fri, 08 Feb 2008 10:34:32 +0100, Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc> wrote:
> Am I missing something or is the spec lacking a description on how to
> parse the pseudo-attributes in the <?access-control?> PI?
>
> I could have sworn it was there before but I can't find it now.

It's part of section 4.3 where it is said to be parsed identically to
<?xml-stylesheet?>. That specification is however slightly unclear. Simon
Pieters developed a proposal to address that problem and provide a generic
algorithm for parsing processing instructions with pseudo-attributes[1],
but it's not very clear how to proceed on that within the W3C.

[1] http://simon.html5.org/specs/xml-stylesheet5

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>