RE: Updated Widget Signing document

Hello all,

Please find attached a demo Java application that generates a
signature file presented in the document.
It compiles and runs with jdk1.6.0.
Before trying this you need to
 - run the command required to create a Java Keystore
(instructions are as comments in the Java source file)
 - create the files that the demo assumes: config.xml,
index.htm and pictures/picture1.gif The resulting
signature.xml is also attached.

/Olli