Re: Need an XBL media type

* Mark Baker wrote:
>That finding was authored in response to an issue raised by me on
>behalf of the XML Protocol WG, asking if/why SOAP needed a
>SOAP-specific media type.  The advice we received was yes, we do.

Last time I checked SOAP had three media types already, application/
fastsoap, application/soap+fastinfoset, and application/soap+xml, and
I understand it is common practise to use yet more types for SOAP,
starting with text/xml and its friends as required in SOAP 1.1. I do
not think SOAP 's got a convincing media type story.