Re: [XBL] Loading style sheets

On Wed, 6 Dec 2006, Cyril Concolato wrote:

> In Section 3.3 "Loading Style sheets", the specification says
> contradictory things: if non-XML stylesheet contains XML, it's in error,
> but it still needs to be processed: What is the meaning of error ?

An error is when something is non-conforming.

I don't understand what that has to do with whether something is processed
or not. Could you elaborate on what the contradiction is?

> The example in Section 3.3 is using circular references: the id of an
> element is used by a script inside this element. This is really a bad
> example and should not be permitted. Why not forbidding this kind of
> content ?

Why should it not be permitted? The script is executed once the element is
inserted into the document. There doesn't seem to be anything poorly
defined here as far as I can tell.