Re: [ac] Updates to Access-Control document

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 12:21:05 +0100, Mark Nottingham <mnot@yahoo-inc.com>
wrote:
> One other thing; have you considered other names for this thing? The
> current one is horribly generic and confusing.
>
> How about "Client-Side Web Access Control"?

That's fine. If you can come up with better terms than the ones currently
used in the document too that'd be awesome. I haven't really been thinking
hard about them yet though... I was mostly concerned with getting the
algorithm in a decent state.

Related thought: I think it would be better if the document was split into
an "syntax" part and a "processing" part. The former for authors and tools
and the latter for implementors. When I get around to updating it once
more I think I'll do that.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>