Re: [ac] Updates to Access-Control document

There's informal, unofficial activity (disclaimer: I'm one of the
instigators) on the HTTP WG list to revise RFC2616, but the stated
intent is to get a WG and make it formal. See:
   <http://www.w3.org/Protocols/HTTP/1.1/rfc2616bis/>

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham       mnot@yahoo-inc.com