Re: IBM Position Statement on XForms and Web Forms 2.0

On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 15:42:50 +0100, Luca Mascaro <info@lucamascaro.info>
wrote:
> unfortunately in recent months I'm not been able to follow the
> complete evolution of the specification and for me is not completely
> clear the form="" solutions.

The specification has not changed significantly over a year, at least.

> For example if a field has a determined value I must show a submit
> whit a specific action, otherwise I must show another submit whit
> another specific action.
>
> How I can make with web forms?

You would have a change event listener on that field which calls a
function which does the rest of the work. Should be pretty trivial.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>