Re: [XBL] XBL 2.0 id and xml:id

On Mon, 30 Oct 2006, Robin Berjon wrote:

> On Oct 26, 2006, at 12:53, Dean Jackson wrote:
> > The Working Group agrees with Ian's position here. Karl, could you please
> > respond to say whether or not you accept the resolution (that the XBL
> > specification doesn't need to specify anything in regards to xml:id)?
>
> For the record, I would like it noted that I disagree with this resolution.

For the disposition of comments, could you state exactly what it is you
disagree with in the specification, and what your reasons for disagreeing
are? I would not like to misrepresent your opinion on this matter and so
far there have been several different opinions expressed that disagree
with the spec on this matter, but they all disagree in different ways.

Thanks,