Re: [XBL] Namespace prefixes in Selectors

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006, Simon Pieters wrote:

> Actually, as an author I'd expect prefixes in selectors really be
> case-sensitive for XBL, because the namespace declarations are
> case-sensitive. Just like type selectors are case-ensitive for XML but
> not for HTML, the prefixes in selectors should be case-sensitive in XBL
> but not in CSS (IMHO). But perhaps the Selectors specification should
> address this.

Yeah, this is out of scope for XBL2. At the moment the Selectors and
Namespaces specifications from the CSS working group say they are
case-insensitive, and that's the constraints XBL2 has to work within.

"Please let us know if this does or does not satisfy your comment."