Re: XBL2

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006, Arthur Barstow wrote:

> Ian - Dean created a directory for you:
>
>   http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2006/xbl2/

I have prepared a first draft that attempts to be pubrules compliant:

   http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/xbl2/Overview.html?content-type=text/html

I won't be able to attend the telecons (nor, in all likelihood, the
face-to-face meeting, I'm afraid), but I'll try to address people's
comments as quickly as possible.

I have a few more outstanding comments from the Mozilla community that I
need to look at, which we may need to address as well, but apart from that
I think this is ready for publication as a first Working Draft.