Re: Comments and questions on XBL2 Working Draft

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006, Mikko Pohja wrote:

> Yes, I know. However, the XBL spec is not directly derived from that
> document but is based on Mozilla's work. Basically, I'm just interested
> in reasoning behind certain features and design decisions.

XBL2 was not based on a requirements document, it was based on addressing
specific issues in XBL1 found during the implementation and use of XBL1
over the last five or so years.

I would be more than happy to explain the reasoning behind any features
you might wish to ask about; I urge you to simply ask about them directly.