Re: [XBL] Request for Extension of LC Period

Ian, thanks for the extension; that's great! But could please also start addressing some of the feedback you've received so far. At the very least, could you please start addressing the 20 odd emails I've sent over the last 2 months. The XBL2 Primer depends on them:)

Kind regards,
Marcos

---
Creative Industries Faculty