Re: format for COGA comments on CTAUR

Dear Lisa:

Thank you for this email and your pointer to the ongoing work providing
comments to CTAUR.

RQTF took most of today's call to discuss both how effective the
approach is, but also to discuss the developing comments. I would ask
you to review today's RQTF minutes in the expectation they will be
helpful on both counts. Those are at this link:

https://www.w3.org/2023/07/26-rqtf-minutes.html

Best,
Janina

--