Re: Best Practices / Automaotive and Web Platform Business Group

Thanks for your diligence, Fredrik.

I don't know what effect the move to a stand-alone Legal Entity (LE) is
having on that Business Group. We will find out, but that'll take a few
days.

If I had to guess, I'd say they have other priorities right now, if
indeed they're still active.

Assuming they're active I have no concern that we can refine the
relationship as seems judicious to do.

Let me aim for an update on the Wednesday call.

Best,

Janina

--

Janina Sajka (she/her/hers)