Re: [W3C WoT Profiles] - accessibility requirements

Dear RQTF and APA:

The email below is from the Chair of Web of Things requesting input on a
draft Accessibility section that would apply to all
profile conformant WoT. Please review and provide responses via Reply to All.

With thanks to Michael and all of WoT,

Janina

--

Janina Sajka (she/her/hers)