From: Avneesh Singh <avneesh.sg@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2022 21:59
To: 'Matthew Atkinson' <matkinson@tpgi.com>; 'Reid, Wendy' <wendy.reid@rakuten.com>; 'Janina Sajka' <janina@rednote.net>; 'Ivan Herman' <ivan@w3.org>; 'Dave Cramer' <dauwhe@gmail.com>; Matt-Garrish (matt.garrish@gmail.com) <matt.garrish@gmail.com>; Shinya Takami (takamis@bookwalker.co.jp) <takamis@bookwalker.co.jp>
Cc: 'APA Chairs' <group-apa-chairs@w3.org>
Subject: Change log of EPUB 3.3 family of specifications

Hi Janina and Matthew,

I had an action item from Joint TPAC meeting of APA and Publishing community to provide you the change log for EPUB 3.3 family of specifications, so that you can figure out if we need another horizontal review for accessibility before we go to "Recommendation".
The links to the change logs of three EPUB 3.3 specifications is as follows. It shows substantive changes since Candidate Recommendation.
EPUB 3.3
https://www.w3.org/TR/epub-33/#change-latest

EPUB reading systems 3.3.
https://www.w3.org/TR/epub-rs-33/#change-latest