Re APA: Followup to horizontal review of WCAG 2.2 CR draft

Colleagues:

During this week's AG teleconference I made an announcement logged in
the call minutes here:

https://www.w3.org/2022/08/09-ag-minutes.html#t02

As promissed to leadership, I am following up here with the same
announcement to the AG email list.

The announcement is as follows. During the the Accessible Platform
Architectures (APA) Working Group teleconference of Wednesday 3 August
concerns were raised about one word in the draft WCAG 2.2 document. APA
agreed to return to that conversation during this week's meeting on
Wednesday 10 August. An explanation of the matter at issue was posted to
the APA list at the following web link, and is also reproduced below for
your convenience:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa/2022Aug/0005.html

Members of the AGWG are invited to express any and all comments,
questions and concerns via reply to the above email. You are also
invited to the APA teleconference discussion. If you wish to join our
teleconference conversation today, please respond to me off list for
Zoom coordinates.

The email sent to public-apa@w3.org follows below for your convenience.

Best,

Janina