Re: First Public Working Draft: WebRTC Encoded Transform

Good questions, Jason. I don't know that answer, suggest we discuss. I
can see arguments both ways, e.g. you may want a separate tuning of
those parameters for a specific streaming presentation. Just as
different musical recordings exhibit differing timbral characteristics,
so do motion pictures--just as an example.

Best,

Janina

--

Janina Sajka