Re: APA WEEKLY Teleconference; Wednesday 15 September at 1600 UTC

Thanks for your update, Amy. We're doing exactly as you suggest during
September, mindful you told us you'd be away for the month.

Please note we're still on for our meeting with CSS on Wednesday 20
October at the usual APA and CSS teleconference hour, Noon (Boston) /
1400Z, though W3C TPAC management has forced us into characterizing this
meeting as a "Breakout Session!" <don't ask!>

Best,

Janina

--

Janina Sajka