Re: Proposed Joint ARIA+APA MTg Date & Time

I missed this too. Tuesday at 9 Pacific works for me, and I see that's what
you've added to the TPAC Calendar.

Janina,
Can you provide more background on why people think Accessibility APIs
might be end-of-life? I've looked through the pronunciation spec and
issues, and I'm not seeing how those lead to this conclusion.

Agenda item, for reference
https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/wiki/Meetings/TPAC_2021#APA_.26_ARIA:_The_Future_of_Accessibility_APIs

Thanks!