Re: Wrapping up the scrollbar-width discussion

Hello, Florian:

Thank you for this followup to last week's very helpful conversation on
this topic.

Based on the additions to the specifications you reference, APA signed
off on this specification in our Accessibility Tracker during our
regular weekly teleconference today. The tracker is here:

https://w3c.github.io/horizontal-issue-tracker/?repo=w3c/a11y-review

Today's teleconference and our discussion is logged here:

https://www.w3.org/2021/11/10-apa-minutes.html

Best,

Janina

--