Re: Inquiring about potential joint publication of WG-NOTE on ruby and a11y [I18N-ACTION-1090]

Hello Addison:

+APA ...

Yes, I think we would be interested in publishing a note jointly with
you. In fact the potential in the approach has only expanded given
recent conversations with Epub where there's a need to provide an
accessibility solution for interlinear publications. Ruby support was
cited there as a potential model to consider, and I took an action to
write up some possible approaches.

https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/epub-wg/Meetings/Minutes/2021-10-28-epub-a11y

Our Pronunciation TF will not meet again until 1 December (for several
reasons), but I expect they would be receptive, as am I personally.

Might you be able to join our next APA call, which will be Wednesday 10
November at Noon Boston?

Best,

Janina

--