Re: [permissions-policy] Accessibility concerns

There's a link to the GitHub issue tracker right below the "feedback" line;
issues are perfectly fine. Especially if they have an issue-like resolution
tag which makes them sound more like a task.

The Permissions described in the spec apply to web documents and
applications, not the user agent nor any extensions or assistive technology
installed locally. They are a way for a document to declare a technical
enforcement to allow or disallow the use of certain features in their own
site's code that they would otherwise do through local code-review rules or
developer guidelines. If an adaptive feature is blocked by Permission
Policy it is little different from a site choosing not to use it in the
first place. Wouldn't the problem be with the site authors and not this
specification?

The default and inherited values for the various policies are not specified
by the Permission Policy spec but come from the individual specs that
define those features. Those specs are linked from the companion registry
https://github.com/w3c/webappsec-permissions-policy/blob/main/features.md