Re: Agenda: APA WEEKLY Teleconference Wednesday 24, February at 1700 UTC

From: Matthew Atkinson <matkinson@tpgi.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 16:54:52 +0000
To: Becky Gibson <gibson.becky@gmail.com>, W3C WAI Accessible Platform Architectures <public-apa@w3.org>
Hi Becky, all,

I was hoping to attend today's meeting; I've just joined the Personalization TF, so expect to be unable to attend APA meetings quite as regularly in future. Alas something has cropped up and I’ll not be able to make it, so please accept my apologies.

Looking forward to working with those of you who are in Personalization, and to attending future APA calls with you all too.

Whilst I'm not going anywhere, this does give me the chance to say I have really enjoyed working with APA over the past couple of years; thanks to you all for the warm welcome, and looking forward to much more :-).

best regards,

Matthew
--
Matthew Tylee Atkinson
--

--
This message is intended to be confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message from your system and notify us immediately.