Re: APA and COGA

It's a fair point that user needs and gap analysis are typical APA
activities and analysis I insisted was important to the future of COGA
uptake across W3C specs. The MAUR is APA's classic example, and our RQTF
is producing the RAUR and XAUR for similar reasons right now.

But, does COGA  see this work continuing into 2024? It was my
understanding that content usable is coming to a successful conclusin.

The point of the draft APA Charter is work beginning August 2021 and
scoped through July 2024.

Best,

Janina