Re: APA and COGA

Hi, Katie:

My comments during a Personalization TF teleconference this morning
seemed to have spawned a couple threads with cc's to different
individuals and at one of our APA lists. I believe I suggested COGA has
delivered on the APA expectation (originally the PF expectation) more
than once, but certainly one is archived on the main APA list here:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa/2021Feb/0010.html

Best,

Janina