Accessibility Review Request for CSS Box Model Level 3 [css-box-3]

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 13:39:37 -0700
To: W3C WAI Accessible Platform Architectures <public-apa@w3.org>
Hi APA Working Group,

CSS WG requests Accessibility review of CSS Box Model Module Level 3
   https://www.w3.org/TR/css-box-3/

This specification describes the margin and padding properties, which create
spacing in and around a CSS box, and defines a bunch of terminology.
Changes since CSS2 are summarized in
   https://www.w3.org/TR/css-box-3/#changes
and basically consist of
   * updating the prose to account for vertical writing modes
   * defining a shared list of box-edge keywords for use in other properties

I think there's probably zero interesting things here for you, since it's
really just a redrafting of a very basic piece of CSS2, but since we're
planning to request a CR transition soon I am sending a formal review request. :)

Please raise any issues in the csswg GitHub repo:
    https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues
and let us know when you have completed (or waived) your review.

Thanks!
~fantasai