Re: Agenda: APA Working Group Meeting October 21, UTC 16:00

From: Matthew Atkinson <matkinson@paciellogroup.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 14:44:51 +0000
To: Becky Gibson <becky@knowbility.org>, W3C WAI Accessible Platform Architectures <public-apa@w3.org>
Hello Becky, all,

Apologies for today's meeting; I am attending the a11yTO conference and also the W3C training for TPAC Breakout presenters. Along TPAC lines, I have some good news :-). I will also have a request for feedback. I'll explain both of these on the existing thread about the proposed session. (However this will come late afternoon EST-wise.)

Best regards,

Matthew
--
Matthew Tylee Atkinson