Re: Colors for W3C Tracker

Hi John,

thank you so much for this set of colors. I'm checking with the i18n
folks and will follow up if anything comes up. The good news here is
that the colors are part of our default configuration and tool checker.
So, once we're good on the colors, deployment will be easy. Some groups
might grumble a bit due to overlapping with some of their labels but the
pain is worth it.

Philippe