Decision on CfC: Publish RAUR FPWD

From: Janina Sajka (janina@rednote.net) <(janina@rednote.net)>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 05:28:07 -0400
To: Accessible Platform Architectures Administration <public-apa-admin@w3.org>
Cc: W3C WAI Accessible Platform Architectures <public-apa@w3.org>, public-rqtf@w3.org
Colleagues:

No objections, and only messages of support  have been received on this
Call for Consensus. It is therefore agreed to as a consensus decision of
APA, and publication of this FPWD may now proceed.

The head of thread for this CfC can be found here:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa-admin/2020Mar/0001.html

Best,

Janina

--