Breakfast during CSUN

From: John Foliot <john.foliot@deque.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 08:40:23 -0600
To: W3C WAI Accessible Platform Architectures <public-apa@w3.org>
All,

I was tasked last week with finding a potential breakfast location, with
the intention of a group breakfast on the Monday or Tuesday morning.

Given transportation issues (etc.), at this time I propose that the closest
location is IHOP (International House of Pancakes), which is about 1 block
(.4 miles / .6 klm) from the Anaheim Marriott hotel and/or Hilton Anaheim.
An alternative is Denny's, which, at .5 miles is equidistant to the hotel
complex/conference center.

[image: image.png]
[alt: screen capture from Google Maps, showing the two locations in
relationship to the hotels]

I propose that next steps are to solicit attendance, and once we have a
handle on head-count I can make a reservation for the group. I propose sat
this time a reservation for 7:00 AM - day (Mon or Tues) TBD.

JF

--
*John Foliot* | Principal Accessibility Strategist | W3C AC Representative
Deque Systems - Accessibility for Good

image.png
(image/png attachment: image.png)