Re: Bullet Chatting - quick and dirty

Tzviya, All:

With apologies and thanks to John Foliot for taking his "quick and
dirty" post APA call analysis out to a wider public ...

I believe we have a significant accessibility concern that bullet
chatting only become standardized at W3C with well considered
accessibility support. It seems to APA this technology can be fun for
those who can use it, and likely a significant challenge for various
groups of persons with disabilities including deaf, deaf-blind, low
vision, blind, and those with physical issues controlling where they
interact on screen. There's also, of course, a host of COGA issues.

So, this email is only to widen the circle of people aware with the hope
that it leads to more involvement on behalf of making the technology
maximally accessible.

Best,

Janina

--