From: Janina Sajka
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2019 19:08
To: Avneesh Singh
Cc: public-apa@w3.org
Subject: Re: Accessibility review of Audio book specs in Publishing WG

Thank you for the notice, Avneesh. We'll do our best to meet your
proposed timeline as our joint meeting in Fukuoka is indeed a good time
to resolve any issues and questions. I expect reviews will be assigned
at APA's teleconference on 4 September. That gives us a couple weeks
before our meeting at TPAC.

Best,

Janina