Re: W3C I18N & Accessibility; ISO 639 language codes

Thank you, Addison, for the very prompt and positive response. And thank
you for offering to make room on your Monday-Tuesday agenda. However, I
will be wearing a different badge representing a different contracted
consulting interest Monday-Tuesday, and I hesitate to step away on those
days for APA agenda.

I believe many of the people cc'd who have raised these questions with
us are in Europe. So, if we're to offer them a reasonable opportunity to
dial in, the very end of the day is likely the most congenial
opportunity, though admittedly horrible for North Americans.

What if we took some time at the very end of the week? Say starting at
5PM Friday? I believe that would be 9AM for our friends in Europe.

Would that work for I18N? For whoever is still at TPAC?

Janina