Write up on first summit on XR accessibility

From: Becky Gibson <becky@knowbility.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2019 11:35:19 -0400
To: public-rqtf@w3.org, W3C WAI Accessible Platform Architectures <public-apa@w3.org>
This came through on my news feed and thought I would share.  Apologies to those who might have already seen it. The summit was held in July, 2019. This is a write up about it. Findings and recommendations  from each of the 12 working groups will be posted for public comment, at XRAccess.org.

Verizon Media accessibility team and Cornell Tech host first summit on XR accessibility <https://www.verizon.com/about/news/verizon-media-accessibility-team-and-cornell-tech-host-first-summit-xr-accessibility>
visible url - https://www.verizon.com/about/news/verizon-media-accessibility-team-and-cornell-tech-host-first-summit-xr-accessibility <https://www.verizon.com/about/news/verizon-media-accessibility-team-and-cornell-tech-host-first-summit-xr-accessibility>

-becky