Re: Horizontal review request: the HTML Standard Review Draft

On 17/10/2019 20:21, Matthew Tylee Atkinson wrote:
[...]

> If you could confirm the review dates and that it's OK to skip PR #2003, please do.

That was a mistake on my part, sorry. The Github query should match the
respective publication dates.

If you could include that PR I think it would be worthwhile. I assume it
was returned by the search because it relates to accessibility, and more
importantly I don't recall a similar change being made to the HTML5.2
spec, so it's likely this change remains unreviewed.

Léonie.

--
Director @TetraLogical