Re: WebRTC Next Version Use Case examples

On 22/05/2019 10:20, Joshue O Connor wrote:
> On 22/05/2019 09:52, Steve Lee wrote:
>
>> * Add accessible call setup
>
> Thanks Steve, can you expand on this a little? Do you mean scheduling
> calls or configuring call preferences?

I mean the process initiating a call to someone- including possibly
selecting from a set of contacts. Plus making group calls and adding /
removing people from a call.

>> and notification of incoming calls?
> Noted. I think that may be in their already in the 'Identify Caller' use
> case, do have another look and let me know if it is sufficient or needs
>an edit to capture your thoughts.

I initially thought that but then decide knowing a call is incoming is
potentially a separate activity from identifying the caller and could
use different modes. Eg a flashing light to indicate a call and then
reading some text identifying the caller.

Steve