Re: W3C Workshop: Transportation Data Models -- Due Monday

Hi, Becky:

All good points, but the Workshop wants the focus on ontology. So, it's
an emphasis on the what, not the how.

Still, what should include a presentation that can be auto adapted for
user needs, imo. Will add that and get another draft up later.

Janina