Re: Request for joint meeting during TPAC

In hindsight I might have waited a few hours, but I thought it useful to
update my email and let you all know our CAPTCHA document is now a
published W3C Note:

https://www.w3.org/TR/turingtest/

A W3C blog is also published:

https://www.w3.org/blog/2019/08/updated-captcha-note-published/