Document request from our COGA Task Force:

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 09:56:37 -0400
To: W3C WAI Accessible Platform Architectures <public-apa@w3.org>

Colleagues:

Before we move to a formal Call for Consensus (CfC) on this question, we
would like to test the general level of consensus in APA--and to expose
any concerns or problems with the following.

The COGA Gap Analysis document has included an Appendix which has been
growing greatly. It is now the consensus view in COGA that this Appendix
would better stand alone as a separate, note-track document.

So, before we ask APA and AG for authorization to publish the following
as a First Public Working Draft (FPWD):

https://w3c.github.io/coga/gap-analysis/usable.html

We would request your review for any concerns or observations on this
contemplated split-off. If you have any questions or concerns about this
prospective request, please respond on list.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka

Linux Foundation Fellow