Re: Attribution and Clarification(s)

> Not sure if those comments were meant to include me, but if it was...

Not specifically, no. I had multiple conversations at AccessU with numerous
people involved at the W3C (both directly with COGA related activities and
external observers), including the AC Rep for AMI Canada (Chris O'Brien),
Patrick Lauke, Becky Gibson, John Rochford, Suzanne Kehoe, Jan McSorley,
and more.

Regarding my comment about AC Reps needing to approve the Charter: the
initial CfC was ONLY sent to members of APA and the Personalization TF for
first approval - however the Charter has not yet been presented to the AC
members list for final approval, and my concern centered around the fact
that for those AC reps not closely following this activity, but who
actually bothered to look at the proposed modules (which, per the Charter
are on Rec Track), they could easily conclude we are working on an
author-supplied attribute model, which, as previously noted, some people I
spoke with agree that this is introducing an author lift beyond what most
mainstream authors will undertake (or are able to undertake).

Nothing nefarious about having these discussions: consensus is
traditionally built upon open dialog and seeking common points of view.

JF